Thursday 21 December 2017

Best Quiz Books of 2017 #5 - Question of Sport

This is one of those books that I have had on my shelf for some time, a 50p buy from a charity shop, and I hadn't even considered how much fun it would be. I eventually started this in September, not expecting much, and for the next few weeks I worked my way through it, enjoying from start to finish. The questions within are testing, even for someone like myself who considers sport a strong subject in pub quizzes. There is plenty of variation in the rounds, the usual Question of Sports rounds have been given unique twists to suit them to the paper format and in all, I was disappointed when I came to the end.

Written by people who clearly love quizzing as much as they do sport, this is by far the best Sports quiz title on my shelf and hopefully a sequel isn't too long away....


No comments:

Post a Comment