Tuesday 14 July 2015

Fifteen to One Returns

Tucked away at 3pm on the Channel 4 schedules yesterday was the return of Fifteen to One. Despite leaving The News quiz to set up her own political party Sandi Toksvig is still in command  and there has been no changes made from the last series.

Actually, I though yesterdays episode was rather slow paced with fewer than normal questions asked in the middle section. They didn't seem particularity harder than usual so I am not sure whether the contestants were having a bad day or it was just one of those things.

I still think 30 minutes, under the old system, is ideal for this show. Currently, although its very enjoyable, it is too long, which isn't too bad in the first few episodes but when it becomes a daily event having to wait for 4OD (or All 4 as its now called) adverts to pass then it becomes annoying.

Either way I cannot dispute the question quality in yesterdays show and if that continues, with some big quiz names coming this series too, I can see it being a very enjoyable series indeed.

Are people still enjoying the rebirth of the show? I would love to know what people think...

No comments:

Post a Comment