Thursday 20 November 2014

Top 10 Most Useful Reference Books 2014 #7

7.
Historical Atlas of the World



First thing worth mentioning here....I am not entirely sure what is going on with the above link which suggests this book is close to £40 in price. I picked it up from The Works for £7.99 I think and it seems to be doing the rounds in similar book shops.

Secondly, it happens to be one of the best purchases I have made books-wise. This was recommended to me by a few quizzers on good old facebook and I have hardly put it down since. The book is more than an Atlas so don't let that word in the title put you off. The book does indeed contain a wide range of maps but they tell a story of the history of the world. An ideal book for your collection, excellent quizzing reference, generally a great read and also, with Santa Claus on his way, a great gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment