Wednesday 5 November 2014

Top 10 - Most Useful Reference Books 2010 #9

Continuing the series....
9
Passing Time in the Loo Volume 1



There are a ton of books out there with the same idea of "Books to read on the toilet"and many are more worthy of a place down the toilet rather than a place on your book shelf. However, I was recommended this title last year and it has proven to be of great use to me over the course of the past 12 months. I have worked my way mainly though the summaries of the classic novels that are included here and they have worked a treat! Some of the novels I have read, some I will probably never get time to read but the work is written in an informative and engaging way that takes away the boredom of reading synopsis's etc.

Well worth a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment