Wednesday 13 August 2014

This Week I Didn't Know.....

Again, the picture round was a source of undoing this week as I missed some sitters. As I have mentioned before, a quiz I attend has a 20-point picture round in a quiz out of 60-65 points and it is always my downfall. Coped fine with the questions but left too much to do after a picture round especially after these two sitters were missed -

Pictures missed -



Now this woman had haunted me for some time. I am usually the sort of person who may get an easy question wrong once....but never again. That's how I tend to make sure I improve. It simply has not worked with this woman as, although I know what she is famous for, who she is and her character name, I simply struggle every time to get her name. Faced with 20 other pictures this week I simply couldn't recall it. A bad miss!



Happens to me a lot in quizzes. A footballer/sports star comes up who I have seen time and time again on TV and I just cannot place them. The picture used in the quiz didn't make it clear who he played for.


Answers
1. Jane Lynch
2. Negeredo



1 comment:

  1. Wouldn't have got the first. I would have perhaps got the second - certainly know who he is but the sort of face you could forget.

    ReplyDelete