Tuesday 3 June 2014

Twitter Recommendation: @The_World_Quiz

I have been coming across some rather useful feeds whilst browsing Twitter lately. I have certainly taken to it more over the past few months after never really previously showing an interest. As can be expected there is quite a lot out there in terms of useful quizzing feeds so over the next few months, or simply as I find them, I will suggest some of the more useful Twitter feeds I come across.

The first is @The_World_Quiz

Once following, send your name and country to the account and they enter you into a World Cup of quizzing so to speak whereby you answer questions and represent your country. Some complicated match later and the champions are crowned. Well worth a look and I have come across some very useful questions on there.


No comments:

Post a Comment