Sunday 25 May 2014

TQA is 3 years old!

Just a tad over 3 years ago I started The Quiz Addict blog to compliment my love for quizzing and the time since has flown.


In all honesty I had no idea at first how long the blog would last, whether I would get bored or indeed anyone would read it but it has certainly been a pleasure to write over the past three years and its great to see people reading and commenting.


Over the 3 years my quizzing has developed from simply quizzing in pubs, to joining a league, to competing in GP's/World Championships and appearing on 3 broadcast quizzes. I have gained work setting, produce sets for various purposes and discovered some great resources. All of which of course serves my quizzing ambitions.


Hopefully, readers still find some use in the blog and enjoy visiting from time to time. The plans for the future include the next series of e-books, keep working on the Twitter feed (@quizaddictblog) and start more questions on the blog itself which hopefully you will be seeing soon. Any other ideas will be muchly appreciated!


But on the whole, thanks for reading, thanks for commenting and I hope The Quiz Addict remains strong for the foreseeable future!

2 comments: