Monday 24 March 2014

Setting - Busy Times

It has been rather a hectic month on all fronts, hence the lack of posts, but I am fully intending to get back into a more regular series of updates.

2014 has started out rather slow in terms of actual quizzing for me. I have not yet attended one of the the monthly GP events due to restrictions on my time for a variety of reasons....one of which has been setting. For some time now I have been working for a major Quizzing App which has taken off like a rocket. I have been enjoying setting questions on a wide range of subjects and if truth be told I have been enjoying this a lot!

In fact setting has taken over the majority of the first 3 months of the year for me. In between the thousands of questions for the App I have also been working on two new books to be released soon on Kindle and the usual League set. All fun and games! I am finding this is a very useful learning tool so I am starting to deliberately set questions in areas I am unconfident with. All's good! Hopefully I will be posting up some leftover questions from the League very soon!


I hope you are all well!

No comments:

Post a Comment