Monday 30 September 2013

Sunderland League - Gown Scott Trophy Final Standings

The "knockout" stage of the Sunderland Echo Quiz League ended this week. We were defeated by Penshaw, who have topped the group stage of the Trophy by 2 points and with a much healthier Average score.

It means now that the semi finals will see Penshaw vs Isis and Hastings Hill vs Museum Vaults. Should be a good set of games!


 


The knockout stage will be ending within the next 3-4 weeks so if anyone reading fancies joining the season proper when it begins, or putting in a new team!, then now is the time to get in touch. If you email me at fully234@hotmail.com I will pass on any details to the League Chairman.

I know from some emails/stats/comments I have a few local readers so if you were wanting to simply watch a game to get a taster for the league, and have a few pints with some great people along the way, then get in touch and again I will pass details on.

No comments:

Post a Comment