Thursday 15 August 2013

Book Suggestion

I mentioned another book by Dominic Sandbrook some time ago and I have just recently finished this one. As with all his works "State of Emergency" is a treasure trove of information covering the period 1970-1974. Due to my age 70's and 80's history is something I have been doing a lot to improve my knowledge for quizzing purposes, and this is certainly one of the best books covering that era.






The previous book I mentioned covers the period following this and is equally as good if not better.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Daniel, did you see the comment I left on Buzzer Questions #5 about University Challenge episodes? I'd appreciate it if you could get back to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi George.

    Can't seem to find them anyway buddy

    Cheers

    Dan

    ReplyDelete