Tuesday 14 May 2013

Sunderland Echo Quiz League

Well, my first season in the Sunderland Echo Quiz League is almost at an end with only a weeks worth of matches to play.

I joined the league for the first time since moving to the local area and indeed this has been the first league I have played it. Its been a really enjoyable season all round, I have met some great people, sampled some fine beer and of course enjoyed some great quizzing. I have learnt so much from the one season alone! Setting questions has been more enjoyable than I would have imagined and of course dealing with great quiz questions week in week out has improved my own quizzing vastly!

If there is anyone in the local area who fancies joining then please feel free to email me at fully234@hotmail.com and I will pass your details on.

The new season will be starting soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment