Tuesday 5 March 2013

Northampton GP

This weekend saw the latest Quizzing.co.uk (British Quiz Association) event in Duston, Northants. Being a longer trip than usual I stayed overnight prior to the quiz taking place and had a great weekend!

The Venue, St Crispins Social Club, was perfect for the event which had a huge turnout. Bordering on 100 I believe and certainly the busiest event I have been too. Nic Paul set a great set of questions for the main quiz which went down well and I can see why this event has become so popular. Again, because you can buy the questions from the Quizzing website, I tend not to mention specific questions on here but I spent an age thinking of a certain dog, from a certain viral viral video in a certain park but still could not get there. My score was higher than my first two efforts and after crossing out three correct answers and missing a few easy points I did not quite get the 70 score I was aiming for. Nevertheless great questions and plenty in there to spent time working out!

The afternoon involved a team quiz and for the first time I was on the winning team! Again the questions were great and 23 music tracks played helped us a lot as we had a diverse team. 

Another fantastic weekend. Roll on Rainhill!

No comments:

Post a Comment