Thursday 31 January 2013

My New E-Book - The Quiz Addict Quiz Book

I have now for some time been thinking about self-publishing a Quiz Book for Kindle. I write tons of questions for various purposes and thought publishing them through a Kindle e-book might be a good idea. Rather than just jump straight in and produce a large quiz book straight away I have decided to put together a smaller book, 20 rounds of 10 questions each (200 questions in all), with some of my favourite questions I have wrote in the past few months.

It is available on amazon. You don't need a kindle to read it as a free app will let you view in on your computer. Apologies for the rubbish cover. Any and all feedback would be much appreciated and I intend to make this into a series of books, perhaps themed etc, if all goes well with this one.


Thanks to anyone who tries it.

Daniel
Click HERE for the link.



No comments:

Post a Comment