Friday 23 November 2012

Top 5 Quiz Books 2012 - #5 Bamber Gascoigne's Challenging Quiz Book

I have had some good feedback and friendly comments on the Top 10 Most Useful Reference Books of the year I have decided to follow it up with a countdown of the Top 5 quiz books I have enjoyed the most this year....
5





Bamber Gascoigne's Challenging Quiz Book has been around since around 2007 but I only managed to get my hands on it at the start of this year. I have found this to be a fantastic book that tests every aspect of your quizzing. The questions are pitched at quite a hard level so no time is wasted with easy questions you see in every quiz book and there is certainly no filler here. Just top quality question writing, some good explanations of answers and plenty to learn.

Worth a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment