Sunday 25 November 2012

Brain of Britain Returns!


Brain of Britain is back tomorrow! It seems a long time since Ray Ward won the Brain of Britain title in the last series but starting tomorrow 48 new contestants will take part in what is without doubt one of my favourite Broadcast quizzes.

I did apply to be on this year but never heard anything but will keep trying as I am very fond of this show. Last I heard some big names from the quizzing world are having a stab at the crown. Barry Simmons (Eggheads) I am pretty sure is involved and possibly David Stainer (top ranked UK quizzer, Only Connect champions)

1 comment:

  1. Hi David,
    I'm recording for it on the 17th December in Manchester; the standard is very high so my aim this year is to get some experience and not finish last!
    Looking forward to meeting 'jorkins' too
    Julian

    ReplyDelete