Monday 5 November 2012

Book Suggestion: The Golden Age of Myth and Legend

I have mentioned and recommended a good few of the books in the Wordsworth series prior to this one but I have somehow over looked this. This is the classic Golden Age of Myth and Legend work by Thomas Bullfinch which is part of the Wordsworth classic range.


Mythology is one of the staples for quizzers and this book has helped me a great deal in an area I usually struggle with. It is very readable and fantastic work outside of what it can do for your quiz wise and I would urge anyone to try it out.




If you prefer lists etc then maybe this will be more up your street. Its another classic work that is easy for reference and in fact these two books combined will serve you very well on any Mythology Questions you may encounter...




No comments:

Post a Comment