Wednesday 10 October 2012

Mastermind Challenge

Back to normal this week then and that means back to the Mastermind challenge. In case you have never tried this before the challenge is simple, spend a short time reading the Wikipedia page on each of the subjects and see how many points it brings to your round.

This weeks subjects are -

National Parks of England and Wales
Battles of the American Civil War
Life and Work of HP Lovecraft
Boxing World Title fights since 2000


Well I have been a big Boxing fan for quite a while now so might rely on my knowledge there and I fancy having a go at the National Parks using my own knowledge. I will however need to boost up on HP Lovecraft so that will be my main focus this week. As for Battles of the Civil War I might give it a stab but this could be a tricky one to revise on Wiki.

No comments:

Post a Comment