Sunday 16 September 2012

Site of the Week: Quiz-Game

Quiz-Game.co.uk

A site I have spent some time on this week, and one which I found almost by accident, is Quiz-Game.co.uk. After doing a little research I found that this is a site ran by InstantQuizzes which are a company which have been providing questions to pubs, tv shows and quiz machines for a long time.

The site asks you to sign up but it is entirely free to use. The only reason for signing up is so you can get posted to the on running leaderboards and as a quizzer, this can get quite addictive! When you first log in you are presented with a range of games to play in the style of a typical pub quiz machine. You can play GK rounds or any of the themed rounds. The game basically goes until you loose your lives so calling them "rounds" really isn't fair but you get my drift.

The games all run smoothly, work well and as I have said have leaderboards but the best thing I find about them is the questions. There are no overly simple ones to ease you in and what you are faced with straight away is high level questions, well written and from which you will learn and test your knowledge. Works a treat!

I will be featuring a lot more on this site in the coming week but for now check it out yourself HERE

1 comment:

  1. NICE!! I love quiz games ! Hope you could feature some more like this.

    ReplyDelete