Thursday 6 September 2012

Quiz League....

I have mentioned the Sunderland Echo Quiz League, which I intended to join as soon as I moved to Sunderland, previously. Eventually last night I ended up playing what was my first league match for the Colonel Prior team away at Hastings Hill and have a very enjoyable evening.

I was initially worried that the question level would be too high for me at present, but the night went well and even though I could not even hazard a guess at some questions I managed much more than I thought I would. There were some great questions and it certainly worked my brain harder than the standard pub quiz!

The whole evening was very enjoyable and everyone made us feel very welcome indeed. I am looking forward to getting more involved in the quiz league and the next step is heading up to Edinburgh next week for the Brunton Shield event involving quizzers from the local area against quizzers from Scotland!

Should be fun and an ideal way to spend a week off!

No comments:

Post a Comment