Tuesday 18 September 2012

Mastermind Challenge - Week 6

Last week the Challenge paid off as I managed to score well in the Terry Venables round but this weeks subjects look much tougher...

The Epsom Derby Since 1980
Extinct Fauna of the Ice Age
The Life and Work of Dave Allen
General Custer and the Battle of the Little Big Horn

Horse Racing is a huge gap in my sporting knowledge so I might spend some time looking at the Derby however I am baffled as to how they allowed the subject if only from 1980. I wanted to to Eurovision at mine, a guilty pressure, since 1975 but they wouldn't allow it. Bizarre! I will definitely have a look into this for the Challenge though.

The Ice age Fauna is something I know very little, if anything about so I might avoid that and General Custer I think I'll have a go at. Dave Allen too might be interesting to try!

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment