Tuesday 21 August 2012

Site of the Week - Bubble Tree Quizzes

Bubble Tree are one of many companies out there competing for business in a market full of quiz writing firms but I thought they would feature as this weeks Site of the Week!

I came across Bubble Tree through an online advert and after having a look round the well designed, and user friendly site I decided to try some of their quizzes. I certainly did not regret it! Not only are the prices at Bubble tree amongst the cheapest on the market but they also provide some of the freshest, most original content. Every question had my full attention, old chestnuts were avoided and in essence I felt I had great value for money!

As I often get asked for sites to use for the best quiz questions, Bubble Tree certainly comes into mind and it caters for special occasions too with your needs first.

There is a great diversity in the styles, themes and rounds with all the basic formats (connections etc) covered as well as new and fresh ideas. If you are a quizmaster looking for a way to freshen up your quiz and try something new, Bubble Tree have it sorted!

The contact with the team has also been superb with questions answered straight away and with the site constantly being added to everything is up to date and fresh.


You can find the site at HERE and we will have more from Bubble Tree in the coming weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment