Friday 3 August 2012

Quizzer - New App


Being an iphone user, I am always on the look out for good apps relating to quizzing. I used to post about them more often but the sheer amount I try out (most of which are deleted after one play) it would be very time consuming so now I am restricting myself to mentioning only the best of the Quiz Apps around for iphone.

Quizzer is a Free app on iphone and soon to be on Android that is built around quizzing against friends and random opponents. Similar in style to SongPop (where by you log on, start a game and can jump in and out of games as you wait for opponents to play. Each game has a target score which you have to reach by answering multiple choice questions. Bonuses are awarded for streaks etc and both players face the same questions!

One trouble a lot of apps have that aim to pitch players against each other is a lack of players online. Quizzer does not suffer from this. I logged on last night and within seconds was involved in several games and every time I logged on over the course of the night players were there to play. It does get addictive....

The questions are the main thing in any quiz game and Quizzer does not disappoint. Quizzer boasts an impressive database of questions with a range of difficulty but none too east. I certainly learned a thing or two in the few games I played. The questions are well written, precise and flow well.

All in all I would recommend Quizzer to anyone. After all its free and there is no harm in giving it a try!

1 comment:

  1. What's your username Daniel? Mine is Nic - let's have a game!

    ReplyDelete