Friday 20 July 2012

Cleverdicks - Week 2 of Re-Runs Round Up


Well, I have been continuing to enjoy the re-run of Cleverdicks on Challenge. This week saw notable quizzers involved as usual with Stephen Dodding putting together a solid run of wins, this years Mastermind winner Gary Grant taking the throne and high ranked uk quizzers including Kathryn Johnson taking part.

My opinion on this show remains the same as last week, largely positive. I have noticed this week an imbalance too in the round of head to head. You can get far more answers wrong than your opponent and still win due to the way the system works. I think this, as well as the over-guessing aspect are the two main areas that need to be looked at to balance the field a little.

As for the host, I may be in the minority here but I think she does a good job generally. Far better than some of the so-called professional presenters they could have put it there.

I really hope the ratings are solid enough in the re-runs to impress Sky to make another series. It may even lead to further "high-quality" quizzing shows in the future with a top level of quizzing if this does well.....

1 comment: