Sunday 12 February 2012

Updates

I did not think moving a small flat would take so much doing but hence the reason why there was not a great deal of updates over the weekend. Initially I was expecting to move last weekend but that was not to be and I am waiting now till March. The Quiz League will have to wait.....

Just a quick mention to apologise for any readers who were looking for a report on this weeks double helping of Mastermind. Two good episodes and another double header to look forward to this week, but I simply did not find time to write up the report this week. Suffice to say well done to Quiz veteran Gary Grant in a storming win in his opening round match. A contender for the title for sure!

This week as I said see's the Mastermind double header on Friday, the continuation of the University Challenge Quarter Finals on Monday, The Exit List coming to the end of its run and of course the second Brain of Britain Semi Final so a busy week all round!

I am also still on the the look out for anyone who wants to produce a set of questions or guest blog posts for the site and I am still busy working on my online database of North East quizzes so if anyone is aware of any I would love as much information as possible fully234@hotmail.com. The site will be up and running in about 8 weeks times after I have had chance to rate and attend some of the Sunderland quizzes myself!

Thanks and have a good week!

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment