Tuesday 3 January 2012

Quiz Trek 2012



One new feature I am adding to the blog this year, is what I am am going to call the TQA Quiz Trek 2012.

One of my main aims this year is to widen my quizzing horizons and attend a variety of quizzes other than the ones I am used to. The Quiz Trek series will feature every quiz I go to in the entire year with information about the quiz, reviews and more general quizzing points. I will obviously only include each quiz once and will include my usual the first time I attend the pub quiz in that year. This will hopefully help any readers looking for information in my area the north east as well as a general guide to the pub quiz scene in this area.

I hope the Trek will proof productive and I find it very exciting to think of how many unique quizzes I can make it too. If I was driving now or had moved to Sunderland which is my intention I do not think 100 would be that unrealistic....but as I am not yet driving I am going to set myself the target of 50 different quizzes attended in the year

No comments:

Post a Comment