Wednesday 21 December 2011

Who Wants To Be a Millionaire? Live Special

Who Wants To Be a Millionaire? Live Special


This aired on Monday Night but due to it clashing with the Only Connect vs University Challenge special I ended up recording it.

I used to love Who Wants To Be a Millionaire and it was the first quiz show I got hooked on when I was younger. It used to be essential family viewing and I have happy memories of the four of us huddled round the tv together every time Who Wants To Be a Millionaire was on.

I was looking forward to the Who Wants To Be a Millionaire Live Special on ITV but in the end I did not enjoy it very much at all. First and foremost the celebrities were hardly the most exciting.....Amir Khan and Jason Manford were very dull indeed, Cardle and Kemp not much better and everyone else equally as dull.

Not only that but the questions were poor, way too easy and with obvious answers, some of the laziest question setting I have seen on Who Wants To Be a Millionaire.

Of course it was for charity, they kept viewers hooked with a competition and they raised I only wish a proper series of Who Wants To Be a Millionaire would return in 2012, as these Celeb specials are getting very tiresome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment