Monday 1 August 2011

Monday Morning Ramblings - The Chase Returns....

Well its the start of another week and my worries continue to build with redundancy pending in a mere matter of 5 weeks time. But nevertheless a few bits and bobs of quiz related information on my mind -

- Last nights quiz at the Moorcock in Peterlee was superb. After a hitty missy affair last week, bob returned to full force and delivered a cracker this week. 14 teams so around 60-80 people on board. Only me and the other half playing (so just me!). Had a good few rounds on pictures and cryptic pictures of Beatles Songs and was heading towards a good total.....the old chestnuts caught me out again though. A 10 point round on animals, my weakest subject bar none, sent us out of contention for any series prizes followed by the usual tough questions on old TV shows and the ending two questions of 4 choices and true and false which we couldn't get right. Still a hugely enjoyable quiz and a fun night!

- Glad to see The Chase Returning tonight on ITV. One of my favourite gameshows so Ill be glued to that this evening. 5.00pm ITV1.

No comments:

Post a Comment