Tuesday 19 July 2011

Update - New Look, Work News and Quiz Tour Plans

Any regular readers of the site will have noticed a new look to TQA blog. I really was not liking the black look so had a fiddle round and got a basic template in place to make it lighter and hopefully more readable to anyone browsing, Ill probably fiddle with it again within the next few weeks as I'm never happy!

Work wise and it isn't looking too great as redundancy looms. I am frantically searching  for another post at the moment as my redundancy date is the back end of August/early September. Ill be sad to leave the company and obviously the financial implications will hit home hard should I fail to find another role before that. I have thus began to watch my spending a little more and although it hasn't hit my quizzing yet it may in the not so distant future.

I shall soon have my driving licence and with that in mine I am planning to do a 3 month or so quiz tour (I was going to say Quiz Trip!) around the local area. I have some money aside and providing I can find work after this job ends I aim to visit as many north east quizzes in a short a period as possible so anyone from the area especially keep an eye out for that to find new quizzes. I still also intend to carry out my Quiz North East site with diaries, reviews and information solely on the North East Scene but until work is sorted I dont want to start that.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment