Monday 18 July 2011

University Challenge - Round 1 - Episode 3


A cracking game tonight between Oxford and Cambridge, finishing with only a ten point difference between the the two teams. Certainly two of the strongest contenders on the series so far and I expect both to go very far. Cao and Janes made an excellent pairing and drove their team to success with some great quiz playing!

Again questions about areas local to me arise....last week my home town of Peterlee got a mention and this week the local town of Middlesborough had a few questions...............I was myself surprised I got the Transporter bridge question correct as I convinced myself it had another name and that the Transporter Bridger was just our local term.

Full expect both of these teams to go quite far!

No comments:

Post a Comment