Thursday 21 July 2011

Friday Quiz Found But Wednesday Disappears !

Imagine my delight if you will this week when after months of trying I found a Quiz that runs on a Friday night. Easington Colliery Club host a quiz at 9pm, I have no idea of format, prizes or indeed difficulty but a quiz on a Friday night is so rare around these parts it has to be worth a shout.
So there I was, happy I now had 6 nights of quizzing I could potentially attend (with vast options on Thursdays and Sundays) when all of a sudden, Wednesday has vanished! Southside Social Club is my new home for Tuesdays, the usual Moorcock in Peterlee will remain my Sunday home with varied quizzes in between but now I am left without any quiz action on a Wednesday.
Is this normal? I assumed Wednesday Nights would be ideal quiz nights for pub’s, middle of the week droughts et al.  But a local pub has just cancelled its quiz and there is nothing within 20 miles at least of here and due to bad bus services and the expense of taxi’s I am left with no real options on a Wednesday night, so its time to hunt down some quizzing action for a midweek fix!
Saturday remains quizless too!

No comments:

Post a Comment