Thursday 28 July 2011

Call for North East Quiz Nights!

I am currently working on a Quiz website that is going to act as a listings page for Quizzes in the North-East. There are one or two out there at the moment that give you an idea of quiz nights in the north east but I have found them to be out of date, inaccurate and not very detailed.
So my current plans is to spend a few weeks researching pub quizzes in the north east and devise a weekly calendar of course labelling what. I aim for this site to also eventually include reviews but initially I am just looking for the names, locations and times of pub’s in the North East Area (covering anywhere in Tyne and Wear, Teeside and County Durham) which hold a quiz night.
I am not relying on other websites, even pub websites as these are often wrong but will simply be relying on quizzes I attend around the region, other people’s input and any venues I speak to.
So if anyone has any information of quiz nights they actually know still run please email me at fully234@hotmail.com with information on venues, times and anything else such as format and prizes if you wish but as long as I have a Venue and a time then Ill publish it online.

No comments:

Post a Comment